fnnch believes art is for everyone. Only about 5% of a cityâs residents and visitors tour its modern art museum. Street art and murals are art for the other 95%, inspiring and engaging them with the arts.
fnnch creates street art and murals using multi-layered stencils and spray paint. He calls his work âcontemporary pop artâ, depicting objects from both nature and everyday life. Over time his work has gained a strong following on social media and has been featured by The New York Times, Washington Post, and San Francisco Chronicle.